Westinghouse Lighting 7224900 A 100" Industrial Brushed Aluminum Ceiling Fan
The Widespan 100 inch ceiling fan relies on size to move air in high volume, and rotates at lower speeds than smaller ceiling fans. This effective and efficient distribution of air is perfect for large commercial and residential spaces. Ideal for warehouses, gymnasiums, storage facilities, workshops, high ceiling great rooms, larger living areas and lofts.
Ensuring exceptional energy-saving performance, and smooth, quiet functionality, the brushed nickel Widespan features a high-quality DC motor, and for convenience, a 6-speed remote control.
This 100 inch, 8-blade industrial ceiling fan must be hung with the blades at least 10 feet from the floor.
Ceiling fan, remote control, installation instructions and mounting hardware.
Westinghouse is a trusted, global brand. We know lighting and offer products with exceptional quality, reliability and functionality.
Product Reference Number 72249.
- The Widespan 100 inch indoor ceiling fan is great for residential and industrial applications
- Eight aluminum blades complement the commercial ceiling fan design and brushed nickel fan finish
- Ceiling fan with remote control provides easy operation of on/off fan, 6 fan speeds and reverse function
- Big fan perfect for larger work and living areas, workshops, lofts and high ceiling great rooms
- Ideal for rooms over 400 square feet (20 feet by 20 feet)
- Must be hung at least 10 feet above the floor
- Down-rod installation only for indoor use
- High quality motor delivers premium air movement and quiet performance
- Reduces operating costs with a 62 percent increase in energy efficiency over AC motor fans
- High volume, low speed (HVLS) industrial ceiling fan increases your comfort level in summer and winter while lowering energy costs
- Lifetime warranty on motor
- Two-year warranty on all other parts
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.